NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wx Banter Thread 2.0

+52
WeatherBob
essexcountypete
NjWeatherGuy
moleson
lisalamb
lglickman1
GreyBeard
bloc1357
crippo84
SnowForest
Carter bk
jake732
sabamfa
SENJsnowman
MattyICE
SoulSingMG
hyde345
billg315
cooladi
Wheezer
Radz
skinsfan1177
Dunnzoo
Scullybutcher
Dtone
jimv45
CPcantmeasuresnow
RJB8525
Mathgod55
EnyapWeather
Quietace
jwalsh
brownie
Vinnydula
Grselig
mikeypizano
HectorO
gigs68
Math23x7
jmanley32
track17
rb924119
Frank_Wx
frank 638
sroc4
aiannone
weatherwatchermom
algae888
dkodgis
docstox12
amugs
nutleyblizzard
56 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Wx Banter Thread 2.0 - Page 41 Empty Re: Wx Banter Thread 2.0

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:48 pm

rb924119 wrote:Mike and Aresian, when I actually start putting maps out next season, like I had done last year and seasons prior, this is the forecast area I will be paying attention to:

Wx Banter Thread 2.0 - Page 41 Img_1410

So EVERYBODY will be included in my analyses. The reason why I haven't done any and have just been broadbrushing everything is because I don't have all of the tools that I normally do to actually forecast to the level I am used to/like to/am capable of, and I have been spending much more time on the project instead of forecasting. This will change next season.

I appreciate that, rb and for as much as we all benefit from the input of guys like you and Frank (not discounting others here,believe me) ,I think we all understand that off board matters take precedence. And Mikey, if you think you're a ways out, look at the map. I'm just across the county line west of Elmira on the western edge of the map. If you're Earth to the I95 corridor sun, then I'm Pluto. And NO Uranus jokes from the OTI section of the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:55 pm

TheAresian wrote:
rb924119 wrote:Mike and Aresian, when I actually start putting maps out next season, like I had done last year and seasons prior, this is the forecast area I will be paying attention to:

Wx Banter Thread 2.0 - Page 41 Img_1410

So EVERYBODY will be included in my analyses. The reason why I haven't done any and have just been broadbrushing everything is because I don't have all of the tools that I normally do to actually forecast to the level I am used to/like to/am capable of, and I have been spending much more time on the project instead of forecasting. This will change next season.

I appreciate that, rb and for as much as we all benefit from the input of guys like you and Frank (not discounting others here,believe me) ,I think we all understand that off board matters take precedence. And Mikey, if you think you're a ways out, look at the map. I'm just across the county line west of Elmira on the western edge of the map. If you're Earth to the I95 corridor sun, then I'm Pluto. And NO Uranus jokes from the OTI section of the crowd.

Ok I think you win Laughing

mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:58 pm

RJB8525 wrote:we all need to start getting along better, the bs i've been reading has to stop guys last night was very negative i didn't even want to post.

I agree. CP in particular has been very hard on me Andy my map making skills, not to mention my measuring techniques.

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:12 pm

I appreciate everyone's contributions, questions, and answers. This place is a one-stop place for information, banter, and nice people.
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum