NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Meet up!

+6
jmanley32
sroc4
Frank_Wx
amugs
aiannone
Dunnzoo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Winter Meet up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Meet up!

Post by Frank_Wx Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:00 pm

billg315 wrote:There is a parking garage I’ve used right off the Morristown Green which is where that bar is. I don’t remember it being overly expensive.

You are correct. There are 2 of them actually. Parking won’t be an issue!

Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Frank_Wx wrote:
Frank_Wx wrote:Hey everyone -

Due to the unfortunate timing of Saturday's storm we are going to cancel the planned get together but move it out to a later date. Once the date becomes finalized we will let you know. I badly want to see everyone again so we are going to make this happen at some point in February or early March.

Following up on this.

The admin/mod group was having trouble finding a date that works for everyone. Because it seems many people interested in attending are from NJ, I made the decision to keep the next get together in New Jersey. It will be in Morristown, NJ on Saturday March 7th at The Famished Frog. If you live in NY and had interest in coming, there is a train line that takes you directly into Morristown. If you live elsewhere in NJ and choose to take the train you can definitely find a direct line. Its a very central location.

The 'Frog' is fun! It has pool/shuffleboard/darts. The food is great. Free popcorn! Afterwards, I think we should check out Revolution which is a new brew house that opened and sells local craft beers. They have large pretzels and other great apps.

We are thinking to meet at the 'Frog' around 2pm EST. Please let us know if you can attend. I would like to know by February 29th just to give the bar a heads up.

Thanks everyone. Hope to see you there!

Bumping this up, come on people!

Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:20 pm

Unless something crazy happens, I should be able to go to the Morristown meetup tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum